The Blurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Creative Writing courses
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm by $**T

» A - Z of Authors
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am by $**T

» When did you start writing?
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am by $**T

» Writers Block?
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am by $**T

» Book to film adaptations
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am by $**T

» whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am by $**T

» What is your favorite book?
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am by $**T

» varying what you read.
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am by $**T

» When you were a child...
Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am by $**T

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you all started reading it yet? (no spoilers, don't worry)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

I'm really into it - I've got quite a long way through already. Where's everybody else up to?

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

jo

jo

i have only read about 20 pages so far but i am loving it

squonk

squonk
Settling In
Settling In

I got a message from the library yesterday to say it had arrived, but I can't get there till tomorrow at the very earliest, and more likely Tuesday so haven't even cast my eyes on it yet.

Don't start without me Laughing

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

i only just got it today so will start it tonight! Feel free to start any discussions about it, with a note to say which pages or chapters it relates too

jo

jo

okey cokey

squonk

squonk
Settling In
Settling In

I was supposed to pick it up yesterday but the car broke down so I couldn't get to the library (was a leetle bit pissed off because I was supposed to go ot the docs to have a blood test as well and I couldn't make that either!)

Anyway, the library is closed today so it will be Saturday before I can get it.

Hope you all still remember some of the story by the time I've actually read it!

:-)

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

I've finished it.. Embarassed

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

jo

jo

i read a bit more today but really need to get into it more, will try and read a lot more tomorrow

squonk

squonk
Settling In
Settling In

I have FINALLY got it.

Picked it up from the library today, but I have to finish the book I'm reading first.

Sorry I haven't been around much - rl stuff getting in the way!

Amey

Amey

I'm enjoying it. Got to page 92 and the back story for Chinese girl 1. I'm warming to some of the characters (not the dog - he seems to be shouting, with all those CAPS). But I doubt they are all heading to a happy ending.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum