The Blurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Creative Writing courses
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm by $**T

» A - Z of Authors
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am by $**T

» When did you start writing?
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am by $**T

» Writers Block?
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am by $**T

» Book to film adaptations
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am by $**T

» whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am by $**T

» What is your favorite book?
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am by $**T

» varying what you read.
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am by $**T

» When you were a child...
I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am by $**T

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

I AM DOG (if you dont know what this means dont read!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

I am a lot further in the book just now, and feel this dog is going to become quite an important character, because the author keeps bringing him into it. What do you think of the dog references? Adds to the appeal of the novel? a bit daft? Laughing

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

I love DOG! Very silly yes, but so funny and does add to the appeal. I have a theory he's going to turn out to be representative of an Eastern European saint or god. Maybe I'll research it. Maybe that's just what I'm hoping.

My sister has a huge lolloping black dog which she brought round on Saturday afternoon. I spent the afternoon shouting after him I AM DOG I SNIFF I RUN I GOOD DOG!

Wink

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

Max - I was reading your thread on MN about your run in with the tourist about your puppy.

It wasn't til AGES after that I thought about your puppy outside howling I AM DOG, GOOD DOG, WHERE NICE LADY AND HUMAN PUPPIES GO? I AM LONELY!

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

jo

jo

i think that the dog belongs to one of the characters and is making its way back to its owner, not sure what the significance is though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum