The Blurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Creative Writing courses
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm by $**T

» A - Z of Authors
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am by $**T

» When did you start writing?
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am by $**T

» Writers Block?
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am by $**T

» Book to film adaptations
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am by $**T

» whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am by $**T

» What is your favorite book?
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am by $**T

» varying what you read.
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am by $**T

» When you were a child...
whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am by $**T

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

squonk

squonk
Settling In
Settling In

Would you start another one anyway and let the library books wait, or would you not read anything else today and read the library books straight away?

study

jo

jo

ooooh i would start a new book and start the library ones as well, i tend to read 2 books at a time

$**T

$**T

I'd usually read as much as I can of any book that I
have, then read the library books, and catch up with
where I left off after returning the library books.

http://writersinstitute.boardeducation.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum