The Blurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Creative Writing courses
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm by $**T

» A - Z of Authors
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am by $**T

» When did you start writing?
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am by $**T

» Writers Block?
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am by $**T

» Book to film adaptations
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am by $**T

» whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am by $**T

» What is your favorite book?
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am by $**T

» varying what you read.
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am by $**T

» When you were a child...
anyone else experiencing problems reading posts? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am by $**T

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone else experiencing problems reading posts?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

because the avatar section jumps into the posts? It's been happening for me and i thought i was the only one, but i received an email saying another member was having this problem.

I have given our tech team 24 hours to fix it, if not it may mean that we change forum version, back to phpbb. The look will be similar but not exactly the same. I know this fault does not happen with that version, but it seems to be a bug with this one.

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

this now seems to be resolved, but please let me know if it starts up again!

jo

jo

i have had no problems max

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

I did have that problem Max kept meaning to let you know Embarassed . Anyway - it seems fine now..

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

thats okay alison, i didnt say myself i was having the issue, it didnt happen all the time, but that should be it finished with now!

Amey

Amey

Max,

It seems to be totaly fixed for me. Thanks. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute a bit more now. I was finding 'speed reading' everyone's posts (before the picture covered the text) a bit exhausting.

Amey

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

Laughing sorry i know its not funny, but that was me too...reading as fast as i could before it 'jumped'!

Thanks for letting me know Very Happy

Amey

Amey

Max,

I'm having so much more fun now!!

We seem to be posting simultaneously on several topics- And even on MN too!

Ta,

Amanda

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

Max - I'm having a different problem now. It may just be the settings on my work computer - but my posts seem to be jumping right down to the bottom of the section. It looks as if I've put in loads of blank lines before typing.

It's not a big deal really, just thought I'd let you know it's not just a radical new posting style I've adopted.. Wink

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum