The Blurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Creative Writing courses
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm by $**T

» A - Z of Authors
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am by $**T

» When did you start writing?
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am by $**T

» Writers Block?
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am by $**T

» Book to film adaptations
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am by $**T

» whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am by $**T

» What is your favorite book?
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am by $**T

» varying what you read.
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am by $**T

» When you were a child...
I've joined over here. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am by $**T

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've joined over here.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I've joined over here. Empty I've joined over here. Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:09 pm

papillionkat_writing

papillionkat_writing

So I thought I'd better join over here too.

I write a lot. I've posted my writing various places on the internet and have been giving hosting and such on writing sites before now. Currently I have over 50 complete poems and 16 complete stories to my name (close to 20). I also have about half a dozen stories in various stages of progess.

I write on a range of subjects; from my disability and illness, to abuse, fairy tales, rejection, the bullying and attacks I have been party to, phsycological stuff, and more lighthearted affairs. I write of love, lust and lunacy.

I have no aim or intention of getting published or becoming famous through my writing. The only reason I write is for my enjoyment and of the enjoyment of those who read what I write. I wont submit everything I have written here because some of it is incredibly graphic and so on but if I do pop it on the web elsehwere I would be willing to PM links to those who wish to know where it could be found.

I love writing and have an A* in English Language at GCSE and A's in English Literature at both GCSE and AS level. (I was on for an A at A2 as well but illness cut that short). I am hoping to do my corresondance BA (hons) in Literature and Language.

I have a vast and varied collection of books with many favourites across many genres, but my favourite book of all is Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.

Sometimes I just sit and pay attention rather than submitting my own writing. I hope you don't mind. ^^

2I've joined over here. Empty Re: I've joined over here. Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:19 am

jo

jo

oooh lovely to see you here, look forward to reading some of your stuff, i love reading but am rubbish at creative writing. Good luck with the degree too

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]