The Blurb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Creative Writing courses
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm by $**T

» A - Z of Authors
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am by $**T

» When did you start writing?
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am by $**T

» Writers Block?
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 am by $**T

» Book to film adaptations
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:29 am by $**T

» whaddya do if you've finished your book but can't get to the library till tomorrow?
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am by $**T

» What is your favorite book?
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:25 am by $**T

» varying what you read.
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am by $**T

» When you were a child...
Suggestions Here Please! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am by $**T

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions Here Please!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions Here Please! Empty Suggestions Here Please! Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 am

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

If you have any suggestions on how to improve your experience of The Blurb, please leave it here and i will ensure it gets given full consideration!

2Suggestions Here Please! Empty Re: Suggestions Here Please! Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Max

Max
Admin
Admin

my own suggestion:

How would you feel about having a childrens section, where you can keep a track of what your children read, or exchange childrens books with other members. I thought about a childs book club, with points of discussion for parents to go through with child, but would be a bit hard because of the varying reading abilities of each child.

3Suggestions Here Please! Empty Re: Suggestions Here Please! Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:06 pm

Amey

Amey

Max,

I was thinking of suggesting this myself. You could have book suggestions by age and maybe those of us with slightly older children could offer our advice if requested. Whilst a book club would be difficult you could ask for postings from (or on behalf of children on favourite books...)

Certainly, I would welcome discussions on children's books at some point.

Amey

4Suggestions Here Please! Empty Re: Suggestions Here Please! Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:48 am

squonk

squonk
Settling In
Settling In

childrens books a good idea, am more than happy to participate in that - but not sure how good I'll be as I have a stroppy teenager who, if she reads at all, won't tell me about it and I have two toddlers who don't read themselves yet.

but count me in anyway!

5Suggestions Here Please! Empty Re: Suggestions Here Please! Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:51 am

fanella

fanella
Settling In
Settling In

I'll be involved in that - my daughter is just three but very interested in books already

I certainly think we could benefit from recommendations from older and wiser parents..

http://www.learndirect.co.uk

6Suggestions Here Please! Empty Re: Suggestions Here Please! Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:31 am

jo

jo

i would be interested Max, although Stephen is only 19 months we go to the library each week and he loves books

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum